- The first version
As a site owner, gaining more leads and increasing the number of conversions should be one the top priorities. Because of that, it’s best to start with giving people a better User Experience with a smooth registration process. Our new Multi-Step Signup will help you do just that.
Creating and integrating multi-step signups on your website will be a breeze. When you give your leads and customers with a great web-form experience, you will develop customer connections that last.
Moreover, the plain boring background or layout of the signup page will make the user uninterested and give them a bad impression of the website before they access it. With that in mind, we have added the ability to customize the Signup page as you see fit by adding a custom Slider or HTML blocks, opening up countless possibilities with your creativity and imagination.
And you will also be able to take a quick preview of the layout of each step to make sure you got it how you want it.
Last but not least, you will have full access to making custom fields for different steps that suit the requirements of your website.
- Admin can add multi-step to the registration form
- Maximum 5 steps
- If you enable this app, the registration form will be forced Multi-step
- Can add custom fields:
- Allow admin to add user custom fields of Core to each step; only fields included on registration will be shown
- Allow admin to add custom fields that belong to our app and add them to each step
- Can add custom HTML or Slider
- On each step:
- The first step requires all Fields of the default signup form (Core's field and based on setting in AdminCP)
- Can add background (image/color)
- Can select the layout (1 column, 2 columns)
- Can drag-drop fields to re-order
- Input fields can align left/right/center (excluded: some fields with full width and don't have labels)
- Admin can preview the layout of each step
Please follow below steps to install Multi-Step Signup app:
Install the Multi-Step Signup app from the AdminCP of your phpFox site.
Rebuild Core Themeon your site.
Congratulation! You have completed installation process.