- Free Update
- Fix issues
Newsletter makes it easy for you to share email to your members within your social network community. Sometimes you may want to send out emails to some specific users to notify about your site or your plan. For each newsletter, you can select the target audiences and write the content with both plain text or rich text.
- Setup cronjob is required for using this app
1. Create a newsletter to send out to members at AdminCP: admin can create a newsletter and target the audiences who will receive newsletter email. Audiences can be filtered by users groups, location, gender or age range. This app is integrated with CKEditor, so admin can use this editor to make the content more attractive. Notice: admin has to select "Archive" while creating new a newsletter if he/she wants to save this one to manage later
2. Manage all newsletters at AdminCP: admin can manage all archived newsletters and perform some actions on each one as view or delete it
3. Users who are in the target audiences will receive the newsletter via email
Please follow below steps to install new phpFox Newsletter app:
1 . Give 777 permission for folder PF.Site/Apps/core-newsletter/.
2 . Install the Newsletter app from the store.
3 . Remove files no longer used (at Admin Panel > Maintenance > Remove files no longer used).
4 . Clear cache on your site
Congratulation! You have completed installation process.
- Please visit our doc to get this information.