- Support PHP 8.0
- Improve quality of user's avatar on Shoutbox
One of simple definition of Shoutbox - A small chat box provides chat-like feature that allows site members to quickly leave messages on your community.
phpFox shoutbox, in simplest form, is lists of short messages, possibly with information about their authors.
- Add Shoutbox block in Homepage, Page Detail page and Group Detail page. The blocks are located in block 3 at default but admin can move them to any blocks.
- Site Admin can enable/disable Shoutbox block.
- Site admin can control who can add a new message to Shoutbox.
- Site admin can control who can view Shoutbox block.
- Admin of Pages/Groups can control who can add a new message to Shoutbox on their Pages/Groups.
- Admin of Pages/Groups can control who can view Shoutbox block on their Pages/Groups.
Please follow below steps to install Shoutbox app:
1 . Install the Shoutbox app from the store.
2 . Clear
Cache on your site.
Congratulation! You have completed installation process.
- Please visit our doc to get this information.