Single Device Login
This product can only be installed by phpFox Cloud V4, phpFox Cloud V4 Trial, Pro, Pro+, Ultimate License ID
- Free Upgrade
- Fix bugs
There is a discussion of how important of preventing concurrent logins to disallow users from staying logged into the same account from multiple devices. So this application allows admin to limit login to one device at a time for a user. Per configuration, one user won't be allowed to login if same user login from another device. Or they will receive the notification if there is another login from a different device.
- This app is applied for Neutron Pro package only. Refer to https://www.phpfox.com/ to see all packages.
- This app is currently compatible with phpFox 4.6.x
Product version: 4.2.2
- Add missing phrases
- Support export login history
- Allow users can trust Device.
- Allow users can trust/block IP.
- Update algorithm to check unique device.
- Support actions on warning message.
- Support link to view login session in notification email.
- Update layout.
- Please visit our doc to get full features of the app.
- Please visit our doc to get this information.
Please follow below steps to install Single Device Login app:
1 . Install the Single Device Login app from the store.
2 . Clear cache on your site
Congratulation! You have completed installation process.