4.8.2 - Fixed issues with younet apps that allow you to change the URL of the apps.
This app will work in two different ways:
- Will allow you to restrict access to content by creating limits. After the limits are reached, the user will be redirected to the subscription page to upgrade their account.
- Will allow you to create limits for content adding. After the limit is reached members can no longer add more content from that type and will be redirected to the subscription page.
You can limit: Profiles, Blogs, Photos, Events, Listings, Music, Videos, Threads, Quizzes, Polls, Pages, Groups, Movies and Channels
- Enable/Disable view limits
- Enable/Disable add limits
- Enable/Disable counter reset at midnight
- Manual reset of all counters
- Enable/Disable each section for view limits
- Enable/Disable each section for share limits
- Set the limit for each content type for views and shares
- Movies System
- Bulk Videos & YT Channels
- Advanced Events
- Advanced Marketplace
- Advanced Photo
- Advanced Blog
- Video Channel
- Ultimate Video
(Link on the right block)
- PHPfox >= 4.5
- 4.8.2 - Fixed issues with younet apps that allow you to change the URL of the apps. (19 July, 2021)
- 4.8.1 - Integration with Bulk Videos & YT Channels. (14 July, 2021)
- 4.8 - Is was added a new limit for profile views. (8 Feb, 2021)
- 4.7.2 - Added message about the photo limit reach on the photo-sharing option in the feed. (9 Dec, 2020)
- 4.7.0 - It was removed from the pack the old file app.json that was causing problems with the apps settings after each phpfox upgrade. If you have the app installed, please go to the apps folder and delete that file.
- 4.6.1 - In this version, visitors are tracked individually and not as a group. Now when you set that visitors can only see 10 videos, then this means that each visitor individually will be able to see those 10 videos. In older versions, the 10 videos limit was for all visitors as a group. (5-8-2018)
- 4.6.0 - The app was updated to work with phpfox v4.6
- 4.5 - The app was expanded to include the limitation on content sharing. After the limit is reached members can no longer add more content from that type and will be redirected to subscription page.
Yes... after purchase just send us admincp access to your site and we will install it for free