4.7.0 - fixed location base on new location from the core app.
This app will add to events page a block to show, on the google map, the location of the event. It will also allow you to see the route from your city to the event.
- Enable/Disable Marker
- Enable/Disable Info Window
- Enable/Disable Button to show Route
- Select the type of the main map: roadmap, satellite, hybrid, terrain
(Link on the right block)
- PHPfox >= 4.5
Get you API Key
You should create your own API key in google.
This are the steps:
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com and login with your google account.
- On the top, in "projects", select "create project". Name your project and select "create"
- Select the project you have created on the same link at the top: "projects". If you don't see it on the list select "see more projects"
- On the main page of the project click on "Activate API".
- After you select each one individually you need to activate it on the top.
- The final step is to go to "credentials" and generate the API key that you should copy/past in settings.
If you need help just contact us.
Yes... after purchase just send us admincp access to your site and we will install it for free