- Free Update
4.8.1 - Fixed some bugs
This app will add to events page a block to show, on the google map, the location of the event. It will also allow you to see the route from your city to the event.
- Enable/Disable Marker
- Enable/Disable Info Window
- Enable/Disable Button to show Route
- Select the type of the main map: roadmap, satellite, hybrid, terrain
(Link on the right block)
- PHPfox >= 4.5
Get you API Key
You should create your own API key in google.
This are the steps:
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com and login with your google account.
- On the top, in "projects", select "create project". Name your project and select "create"
- Select the project you have created on the same link at the top: "projects". If you don't see it on the list select "see more projects"
- On the main page of the project click on "Activate API".
- After you select each one individually you need to activate it on the top.
- The final step is to go to "credentials" and generate the API key that you should copy/past in settings.
If you need help just contact us.
- 4.8 - It was added compatibility with Younet Advanced Events
Yes... after purchase just send us admincp access to your site and we will install it for free
Please check if the server setting "allow_url_fopen" is enabled.