- Bugfix for viewing last feed types
This addon allows you to select wich apps can add items to the main feed. If you dont want a specific feed item to show just add it into the list of feed types to bypass. This could be very useful to clean your main feed and database by bypassing items like friendships, forum replies, profile changes.
The app is designed to work with third party feed items AND core app items.
You can monetize this app by allowing only specific usergroups to add their content to the main feed.
- Set own feed types that will be bypassed
- Option to bypass ttype for all users or specific usergroups
- Easy interface to add and manage your types
- Works with third party apps AND core apps
- Option to show the last 50 feed items used to easily search for the feed type you want to bypass
Install from your admincp and clear cache.
Activate the option to display last feed types used, add a feed you want to hide and check for the type on the manage page. Some of the core app types are: marketplace, friend, custom, event, poll, quiz, blog, forum_post, forum_thread, photo, user_photo, user_cover, v