4.8.1 - Fixe small bugs
This app will add to members section a block to show, on the google map, the location of your members set by diferent filters:
- Members Online
- Last Online
- New Members
- Top Members
- Geo Members
- Select the type of the main map: roadmap, satellite, hybrid, terrain
- Number of members to show
- Maps width and Heigh
- Initial zoom
- Width of the info window
(Link on the right block)
- PHPfox >= 4.5
Get you API Key
You should create your own API key in google.
This are the steps:
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com and login with your google account.
- On the top, in "projects", select "create project". Name your project and select "create"
- Select the project you have created on the same link at the top: "projects". If you don't see it on the list select "see more projects"
- On the main page of the project click on "Activate API".
- After you select each one individually you need to activate it on the top.
- The final step is to go to "credentials" and generate the API key that you should copy/past in settings.
If you need help just contact us.
- 4.8 - Fixed issue related to new phpfox 4.8
- Added a new button on settings to reset members locations
- 4.6 - The app was updated to work with phpfox 4.6
- 4.1 - The app was redesign to allow the record of the members coordinates on DB. By doing so, the map no longer need to call google api for coordinates, and will run must faster. This will allow you to add more members to the map without compromising speed.
Yes... after purchase just send us admincp access to your site and we will install it for free