Mobile API for Advanced Event
This product can only be installed by Pro+, Ultimate License ID
- This is the first mobile API version with the standard features
Ready for phpFox 4.8.9
Advanced Event app has been providing many important enhancements to basic Event features. With the Mobile API for Advanced Event app, the Advanced Event app can be integrated seamlessly to phpFox mobile apps. This app will bring to our users the ability to manage their online event registration and make their events more successful and profitable.
- Add new event / repeated event.
- Edit an event, send and manage invitations, Manage photos
- View and search available event.
- View event detail and support user can select to Join (Attending) / or Maybe attending an event, and also support user can Feature, send an invitation.
Packages that include this product:
- All Event:
- Show all available event on the site
- Search by event name, category
- Able to sort by Latest (default), Most Liked, Most Viewed, Most Discussed.
- Able to filter by All Time (default), Today, Tomorrow, This week, This weekend, Neek week, This month, Upcoming, Ongoing
- My Events
- Friends' Events
- Events I’m Attending
- Events I May Attend
- Events Invites
- Sponsored Events
- Featured Events
- Pending Events
- Event detail: Display event information with the event’s images in the slideshow.
- Ability to Attending/Not Attending/Maybe attending an event
- Ability to Like / Comment / Share
- Owner / Admin also has the ability to Edit Listing / Delete Listing / Send Invitations / Manage Invites / Feature / Un-feature
- Create a new Event: support user to create normal Event and Repeated Event also.
- Edit Event: Support editing event information
- Send and manage invitations
- Manage photos
FEATURES IN THE NEXT VERSIONS
- Some improvements for the Event detail page:
- Currently, users could not stick on “Maybe Attending” on event detail because of the limitation of phpFox mobile app’s core, we will improve this feature in the next version.
- We also improve the Guess list tab: Attending, Maybe Attending, Not Attending, Awaiting.
- Step 1: Install YouNetCo Advanced Event API App on the phpFox Store
- Step 2: Clear your site cache (at AdminCP > Maintenance > Cache Manager > Clear Cache)
- Step 1: Upgrade our latest version
- Step 2: Clear your site cache (at Admin Panel > Tools > Cache Manager > Clear Cache)
Congratulations! You finished the Installation/Upgrade process.
No review for this product.
- Release Date: May 2019
- Best Compatibility:
- Phpfox v4.7.2 or higher
- phpFox Native Mobile App v1.4.0 or higher
- Core Mobile API App v4.2.0 or higher
- Core Restful API App v4.2.2 or higher
- Compatible with Advanced Event 4.03p1 or higher