4.8.2 - Fixed some bugs when using PHP 8
MOVIES SYSTEM - Full Version
This app will allow your members to add movies to your network and be informed of the new upcoming releases in their countries in a daily bases. They can also review the movies and add them to their favorite or watch list.
See in this video how easy is to add a movie.
- Enable/disable movie translation to your language
- Set number of movies to show in categories and blocks
- Enable/disable year and rating tags in movies posters
- Set color of the tags
- Enable/disable feed creation on new movies, new ratings, and upcoming movies (Beta)
- Enable/disable notification on favorites
- Enable/disable blocks on the dashboard page
- Create categories and order them
- Update imdb ratings that have no value.
- Can this usergroup share movies?
- Can this usergroup post reviews?
- Can this usergroup edit own movies?
- link on the right block
- email: email@example.com
- pw: 123456
- PHPfox >= 4.5
- Add movies without filling any form
- Translate movies information to your language
- Add movies to favorites and watch list
- Upcoming block to show the new releases in your country
- Multiple filters to show movies: In Theaters, Last Movies, Top Movies, Most Viewed, Most Reviewed, My Movies, Friends Movies
- Feed entries for new movies, new reviews and upcoming movies, that your member can like and comment
- Notification when someone add your movie to their favorite list
- Search tool to find movies by: Title, Director, Writer, Actor, Gender or imdbID
- Categories that can be set in admincp
- Review system to review and rate each movie
- Profile block to show members favorite movies
- Feature movies
- Last Reviews
- 4.8.2 - Fixed some bugs when using PHP 8
- 4.8.1 - Because some servers have the setting "allow_url_fopen" disabled by default, we decided to change "file_get_contents" by "curl" so the app could work on all servers without the need to enable the "allow_url_fopen" setting. (27 Sep, 2021)
- 4.8 - It was added an entry to the menu of the mobile app to link to the movies page. (23 July, 2021)
- 4.7.2 - It was removed from the pack the old file app.json that was causing problems with the apps settings after each phpfox upgrade. If you have the app installed, please go to the apps folder and delete that file.
- 4.7.0 - Minor css fixes for phpfox 4.7 in favorite block on profile and review system avatars
- 4.6.5 - Fixed an issue with upcoming releases block that now only show if members have a country selected.
- 4.6.4 - Minor css fixes on review system
- 4.6.3 - Fixed a bug related with previous version.
- 4.6.2 - Update css responsiveness on mobile version of feed entries for upcoming movies and reviews.
- 4.6.1 - Fixed a bug related with members name not showing on the notification message
- 4.6.0 - The apps was updated to work with phpfox v4.6
- 4.5.2 - It was fixed a bug related with the update of new released movies
- New setting to hide views on movies page
- 4.5.1 - It was added social sharing buttons to allow members to share their favorite movies (beta: needs sitewide ajax disabled)
Yes... after purchase just send us admincp access to your site and we will install it for free
Please, check if this setting is set to TRUE on your server configurations: allow_url_fopen