- Display warning message of missing fields sequentially
- Fix bugs
Polls app is another feature of phpFox for your users to engage their friends by posting poll questions. Your members can create polls for the entire community or just a set of their friends.
1. All Polls:
- Contains all polls which the viewer has permission to view
- Each poll has title, created date, owner, statistics of views and votes
- Owner can perform some actions on poll as edit / delete / sponsor this poll / sponsor in feed / design the answers of poll
- Moderators can perform some actions on poll as edit / delete / sponsor / sponsor in feed / feature
- Moderators can use mass actions to feature / un-feature / delete some selected items
- Has "Featured Polls" block
- Can search polls by keyword, filter polls by some criteria
2. My Polls
- Contain polls uploaded by this user
- User can see his / her total polls in the main menu section
- Has label for pending polls
3. Friends' Polls
- Contains all polls posted by friends of this user
4. Pending Polls
- Contains all pending polls need to be approved
- Moderators can use mass action to approve / delete them
5. Add A Poll
- Allow owner to add question and answers for poll. Owner can also add description and thumbnail for poll
- Integrate description with CKEditor, Emoji, and Attachments
- Poll can be multiple choices or single choice
6. Design A Poll
- Owner can design the color of the background of answers, color of percentage bar of answers and their border
7. Poll Detail
- Users can perform some actions on poll as vote, view result of poll, vote again, comment, share, report
- Can view content of poll as well as the total views and votes
- Use AddThis to share the poll into other networks
- Owner and moderators can manage poll
8. Back End - Settings
- Configure to use pagination or load more in search page
- Configure SEO meta keywords and SEO meta description
9. Back End - User Group Settings
- Configure all settings for each user group
Please follow below steps to install new phpFox Polls app:
1 . Install the Polls app from the store.
2 . Remove files no longer used (at Admin Panel > Maintenance > Remove files no longer used).
3 . Clear
Rebuild Core Theme on your site.
Congratulation! You have completed installation process.
- Please visit our doc to get this information.