- Compatible with PHP 7.4
- Improve authentication by the access token
phpFox platform aims to be a fully-fledged application framework, so we need strong APIs that is an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand and well-tested framework. This application provides an easy-to-use RESTfull API, available via HTTP. So you can allow other applications to securely access your site's data via simple JSON format, including users, posts and more. Retrieving or updating data is as simple as sending a HTTP request.
- Get full documents for using this API in here
- Support 0AUTH2 Protocol: Authentication/ Authorization/ Resource
- Support Mysqli (php default)
- Support Redis when it is available. Do not need admin settings to switch.
- Basic RESTful Routing: /api/blogs/1, /api/user/register /api/event
- Support 4 Method: Post/Put/Get/Delete
- Basic API Functions
- Users: create/edit/delete/update/list/view account
- Profile: create/edit/delete/update/list/view profiles information
- SQL Optimization
- Php Optimization
Please follow below steps to install RESTful API app:
- Install the RESTful API app from the store.
- Clear cache on your site
Congratulation! You have completed the installation process.
- Please visit our doc to get this information.