- Design updates
- Added support feature
Get a 20% discount in our store at Kibcode.com with code "kibcode20".
This app adds blocks to your site that are showing users of specific usergroups. You can use this e.g. to show your team or to show all premium users. The usergroup name shows up under the users entry. Just select all usergroups you want to show and set a limit. Activate a "View All"- Link that sends the user to a page with all users of the selected groups listed. Add as much blocks as you liek and rename the title to whatever you want to fit your requirements.
This app makes your site more serious.
- Select usergroups for blocks
- Shows the users usergroup name under the image
- Enable/Disable "View All"-Link
- Set limit for users in the blocks
- Page to show all users of the selected usergroups
- Select sorting of the entries (Last Login, Last Activity, UserID, UsergroupID, Name)
- Select sort order (Ascending, Descending)
To show the usergroups and icons on the users profile like on the demo please check out my Profile Icon app here: https://store.phpfox.com/product/1607/usergroup-profile-icon
Install from admincp -> Maintain: "Remove files not longer used" -> Clear cache -> Set block settings
V1.1.0: Since the code has changed with version 1.1.0 the installation process will delete all old settings and usergroup blocks of previous app versions that are not needed anymore. you have to setup them again in the block settings.
- V1.1.3 (2019-02-20) Bugfix
- V1.1.2 (2019-02-18) Update for phpFox 4.7.3
- V1.1.1 (2018-11-05) Small bugfix.
- V1.1.0 (2018-08-03) Code change to add 1+ blocks with different usergroups selected.
- V1.0.4 (2018-03-11) Fixed issue on mobile block
- V1.0.3 (2017-12-27) Update for V4.6RC
- V1.0.2 (2017-12-26) Update for V4.6
- V1.0.1 (2017-11-16) Small change for V4.6
- V1.0.0 (2017-10-24)