Bulk Videos & Youtube Channels
- Free Upgrade
4.1.6 - Updated to work with the new youtube URLs
» Buy this app inside the Full Pack and have a huge discount » You can use this app with the Content Limits app and restrict by usergroup the number of views and channels shares your members can have.
See this app in action:
Bulk Videos & Youtube Channels it's an app that will allow you and your members to import Youtube Channels and videos into your network. With this app, you can have a list of channels with their own pages and videos listed in your community. By adding the URL of the YT channel you import all the information of the channel and the latest videos. You can also set up a cron to run daily to import the latest videos from all channels added to your site, so every day you have new videos without the need to add them manually.
- Import channels from Youtube and add them to a channels page where all channels will be listed with different sorts of filters.
- Import the latest videos from those channels without the need to add them manually.
- A profile page that will list all channels added by each member.
- The creation of new categories on your video section base on the categories of the videos you import from youtube. These categories will be created automatically and the videos added to them. (on/off setting)
- Videos will show with a banner on top with the channels information. (on/off setting)
- A cron that can be configured in a specific time range to check all channels for new videos and add them to your website. (on/off setting)
- Set the usergroups that can add new channels and monetize them allowing only payed groups to add channels.
- Allow only specific usergroups to be able to add channels, and make this only available for paid accounts.
- Work together with the Content Limit app to specify the number of channels the free accounts can view or add, and redirect them to the subscription page after they reach the limit.
- Use the cron to add daily videos to your network from the channels and then add the videos RSS to the google search console to index all your videos on a daily basis, bringing more traffic to your website. You can add AdSense ads to the videos page so visitors that find your videos, by searching for specific keywords, can click on them bringing you revenue. With this app, you can add thousands of videos daily, automatically.
PLAY WITH THE APP ON THE DEMO SITE
user: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Packages that include this product:
- 35 products (saves 60%)$399
4.1.6 - Updated to work with the new youtube URLs (25 Nov, 2022)
4.1.5 - In this version, it was added, to the arrow menu, on the channel page, two new options. One to allow the owner of the channel to add videos manually and the other to allow them to import all the old videos from the youtube channel. Both options can be controlled by usergroup settings. (11 Nov, 2021)
4.1.4 - Because some servers have the setting "allow_url_fopen" disabled by default, we decided to change "file_get_contents" by "curl" so the app could work on all servers without the need to enable the "allow_url_fopen" setting. (27 Sep, 2021)
4.1.3 - A new cron was added to update channels information (banner, thumb, title, description). (3 Aug, 2021)
4.1.2 - It was added a menu entry to the menu of the mobile app to link to the channels page. (22 July, 2021)
4.1.1 - Fixed issues with language phrases. (20 July, 2021)
4.1.0 - Released Version. (15 July, 2021)
Two things could be happening:
1 - You have reached the daily quota for the default or your API Key. Remember that you should create your own API following the TUTORIAL link that is in the settings
2 - The API key you created shouldn't have any restrictions. This could be blocking your access to the API
If this happens, it's because your core video app it's disabled. You need to enable it for the channels app to work.
After you set up the cron on Cpanel, you also need to enable it on the app's settings.