Updated to Work with Latest Version of Phpfox
PLEASE RATE THIS APP AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD
WOULD HELP FOR OTHERS TO FIND IT AND GET GOOD USE OF THIS APP 🙂
As an admin you can Now Create New Users Easily!
From the backend in your adminCP go to > Apps > Installed > Admin Create User
Now it's possible for an administrator to easily create new users on the fly from adminCP back end.
As an admin you might want to add users without having to go through the signup process every time.
When adding a New User the email@address you use will notify the user with his or her login info and password.
there are a few options for password, change or keep the same or force user to change password.
The admin has 3 fields needed to add a new user:
- Display Name/UserName:
- You may leave the password field blank to generate a temporary password or enter a password of your choice so that a password will be emailed to your New User.
- When you create a New User the Display Name field is used for the Username Field as well.
- The * asterisk means these fields are mandatory.
- The admin has the option to continue adding more users by selecting (Continue to create another user)
- The Admin can also edit new users phpFox settings by NOT selecting > continue to create another user, this will then redirect the admin to the > edit users page in adminCP, allowing the admin to set all new user settings for that user.
- admin can Force a new user that was created to change their password when they first login
- admin can allow a new user to not change there password after logging in, or change it at a later time
- If you Force a newly created user to change their temporary password, they are not allowed to proceed any further unless they change their temporary password when they log in for the first time.
- When you create a user the user will receive an email with his/her login info and can login right away.. please read installation instructions tab if you have issue with emails being sent
- demo <click here>
- or Visit our website https://www.wlook.com
- If you have found our apps useful, please Rate us and leave some feedback to let us know how we are doing ?
Create New Users App will allow Admins to create new users easily from the Admin Control Panel.
- In settings you have 2 options:
- 1) Force all newly created users that were created by this app to change their password when they first login YES or No) If set to Yes, when the new created user logs into their account they will be redirected to change their temporary password.
- Note:They are not allowed to proceed any further unless they change their temporary password.
- 2) If set to NO, they can browse the site and can change their temporary password at another time of their choice.
- In Add User you have 3 fields needed to add a new user
- Display Name:
- - Password:
- Note 1: You can leave the password field blank to generate a temporary password or enter one for your user.
Note 2: The (*) asterisk means these fields are mandatory.
Note 3: When adding the display name it is copied over as the username also. Users can change this if you allow.
- Once your done filling in these fields you have an option to (check mark) Continue to create another user
1) when this option is checked, you can continue to add new users without entering the Edit User section.
2) If left un-checked, you will be redirected to the Edit user page where you can edit all new user settings of phpFox for members.
- demo <click here>
Admin Create Users,
With this app an admin can easily create users on the fly from adminCP back end.
Please follow the steps below to install your new Admin Create Users App:
- Purchase and Install the Admin Create Users app from the store.
- Remove files no longer used (at Admin Panel > Maintenance > Remove files no longer used).
- Then Clear Cache
- Then Rebuild Core Theme
You have completed the installation process, Your new app is installed.
Now go to (Admin Panel > Apps > Installed > Admin Create User ).
Here you will see an Introduction on how to use the settings 🙂
**If your Emails are not being sent to new created users please read
You need to make sure your Email is setup correctly
please login to your admin area and go to Settings: Mail Server
Make sure you configure this area correctly
Send Mail Method: (example: Mail)
(Select the method you would like your emails to be sent it, which is either using the default PHP mail() function or SMTP.)
From: (example: Your domain.com)
This is the name displayed when users receive emails from this site.
Email: (example: email@example.com)
This is the default email used when sending out emails and it will be the email users will see in their email.
Signature: (Warm Regards, YourDomain.com)
This is the signature added to the bottom of each email that is sent from this site
- after these setting are setup correctly and you click on the Save Changes Button
- your all set to create new users 🙂
Upgraded to work with latest version of phpFox