- Free Update
- Android: Replace the SafetyNet Attestation API with the new Play Integrity API
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
phpFox Mobile API app is the server part of our mobile solution. This app includes APIs that the phpFox mobile apps can access data of your phpFox site.
- RESTful API MUST be installed before the Mobile API app. If you have installed Mobile API app before RESTful API app, you can uninstall Mobile API app and then install it again.
- Please noted that PRO license could not install this app. We offer Free Upgrade the PRO to PRO+ to be able to use the default phpFox Mobile app version until Dec 31st, 2018. Please go to Client Area and open a ticket for mobile app request
Mobile App Introduction
With nearly 40% of smartphone owners say they frequently use social apps daily, it’s no surprise that social apps dominate smartphone users’ time. It’s plain to see your Social Network needs a mobile app as a comprehensive source of online content and harnessing users’ desire for social connection anytime, anywhere.
As an ultimate solution, our Native phpFox iOS app is an extra boost to amplify users’ awareness of your community. Enhancing connectivity with instant access, phpFox iOS app will surely return a higher conversion rate and cost-efficient values to your Social Network.
Please follow below steps to install Mobile API app:
- Require RESTful API (4.2.0 or later) app installed first.
- Install the Mobile API app from the store.
- Clear cache on your site
Congratulation! You have completed the installation process.
Mobile API - Changelog
Please refer to this doc.