- Free Upgrade
4.8.1 - Because some servers have the setting "allow_url_fopen" disabled by default, we decided to change "file_get_contents" by "curl" so the app could work on all servers without the need to enable the "allow_url_fopen" setting.
MOVIES SYSTEM - Light Version
This app will allow your members to add movies to your network.
See in this video how easy is to add a movie.
And see in this link the Full Version of the app:
What will I get with the Full Version?
- Upcoming block to show the new releases in your country
- Multiple filters to show movies: In Theaters, Last Movies, Top Movies, Most Viewed, Most Reviewed, My Movies, Friends Movies, My Favorite List, My Watch List
- Feed entries for new movies, new reviews and upcoming movies, that your member can like and comment
- Notification when someone add your movie to their favorite list
- Search tool to find movies by: Title, Director, Writer, Actor, Gender or imdbID
- Categories that can be set in admincp
- Review system to review and rate each movie and block with last reviews
- Profile block to show members favorite movies
- Feature movies
- ... for more details see screenshots and demo link...
See the Full Version here:
- Enable/disable movie translation to you language
- Set number of movies to show in categories and blocks
- Enable/disable year and rating tags in movies posters
- Set color of the tags
- Enable/disable feed creation on new movies, new ratings and upcoming movies
- Enable/disable notification on favorites
- Enable/disable blocks on the dashboard page
- Create categories and order them
- Update imdb ratings that have no value.
- Can this usergroup share movies?
- Can this usergroup post reviews?
- Can this usergroup edit own movies?
- link on the right block
- email: email@example.com
- pw: 123456
- PHPfox >= 4.5
- 4.8.1 - Because some servers have the setting "allow_url_fopen" disabled by default, we decided to change "file_get_contents" by "curl" so the app could work on all servers without the need to enable the "allow_url_fopen" setting. (27 Sep, 2021)
No... Both versions use the same tables, so the movies you added on light version will still be there after upgrade.
Please, check if this setting is set to TRUE on your server configurations: allow_url_fopen