☝️ fixed installation / upgrade related problem
Here is a feature many phpFox network owners requested – Stories!
Stories app adds an option for users to post a new photo or video story right from his computer or mobile device – in a similar way to Instagram.
- Chrome: supported (v49+);
- Firefox: supported (v58+);
- Chrome on Android: supported (v66 confirmed);
- Samsung Internet (v6.2+);
- IE / Edge / Safari / Opera: not supported or only provide partial support – please use upload from file option for this browsers;
- App requires https protocol for capturing photos / videos because of browser API requirements;
- Server must properly support video MIME types for proper video display;
- php_exif and php_mbstring extensions;
- phpFox 4.6+ required.
- Stories app uses API of user's browser to get a media stream;
- It's possible to upload photos or videos taken directly on mobile devices or from your computer;
- Stories appear under activity feed and can be posted from a separate Story tab in activity post block;
- It's possible to set stories expiration time in days;
- Application optionally notifies users that their friend posted a story.
- 4.1.0 – initial release;
Currently Apple devices do not support playing WebM videos – this format is widely used on web and it was used on some devices when taking videos. There is a workaround – upload videos taken with device camera using Upload button.